1. Bookings are for the period of days booked from 1600 hrs on the day of entry until 1000 hrs the number of days booked therefrom.
2. The tenant must not sub-let the property.
3. The tenant will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any breakages or damage to the property. The inventory should be checked as soon as possible and any deficiencies should be notified to Reception within 24 hours of the commencement of the let.
4. The tenant will pay a refundable deposit of £100.00, by means of a cheque or card imprint. If, when the property is vacated, there is no loss or damage to the contents of the property or damage to the property itself, and provided the condition of the property is such that it does not require exceptional cleaning, the cheque or card imprint will be destroyed.
5. Neither BHV nor the owner of the property accept any responsibility for any accident or injury to, or illness of, any tenant or any other person on the site, nor do they accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to the tenant’s or any other person’s property, including vehicles, whilst on the site.
6. Neither BHV nor the owner of the property will accept any responsibility or liability for damages for any loss of or curtailment of any booked holiday nor the temporary suspension of any advertised facility arising out of any circumstances outside their control.
7. Any animals brought on site must be kept under proper control at all times. Dogs are permitted by prior arrangement only and on the site should be kept on a leash at all times. In the interests of all, dog messes should be cleaned up and disposed of hygienically. Pets should not be left in the property unattended and they should not be allowed on to beds or other furniture.
8. The booking is made on the understanding that the property will be available to you on the date booked. Should this not be possible through circumstances outside the control of BHV or the owner of the property(e.g. fire, theft or damage, etc.) we will do our best to accommodate you in a similar or better property but we cannot guarantee that that will always be possible. If an alternative is not available the booking deposit and any other monies paid will be returned in full, but neither BHV nor the owner of the property will be liable for payment of any other money or damages whatsoever.
9. Please notify reception if you will be arriving later than 1700 hrs on the date of arrival or if you are delayed and will be arriving the following day in order that you can be advised about the arrangements to collect your key. Alternative arrangements can be made for your arrival after reception closes if we are notified in advance.
10. In the interest of flexibility or for maintenance reasons BHV reserve the right to alter or suspend or discontinue amenities or facilities or any part of the programme of activities on site either advertised or previously available without prior notice.
11. Although we will always do our best to meet any requests, the allocation of any particular property cannot be guaranteed.
12. Bookings from persons under the age of 18 years cannot normally be accepted.
13. Between the start of April and the end of September a gas and electricity allowance of £15.00 per week (pro rata for short breaks) is included in the rental charge. Between the start of October and the end of March the allowance is £25.00 per week ( pro rata for short breaks). If the allowance is exceeded a charge will be made based upon actual consumption during your stay.
If you have to cancel your holiday we must be notified IN WRITING as soon as possible. Proof of posting notification of cancellation will not be accepted as proof of receipt by us. When we receive written notification we will, within 7 days, acknowledge receipt and in the case of any dispute only production of our written acknowledgement will be accepted as proof of cancellation. If we are successful in re-letting you will forfeit only your Booking Deposit. If we cannot re-let then you will be held responsible for prompt payment of the full balance of the hire due on the property you have booked. Should you have to cancel within 14 days of your holiday you should telephone us. You will be given a cancellation number which must then be quoted on your written confirmation which should then be sent to us by 1st class post.
If you wish to change your booked holiday we will do our best to meet your requirements. If your change is one of dates, you will be charged the applicable tariff for the changed date and length of stay. No alteration of the booked holiday will normally be possible within 28 days of the originally booked date of arrival.
If the change requested can be effected we reserve the right to make an administration charge of £30.00.