Gary & Lesley welcome you to the Barend Bar & Restaurant.
The Barend Bar & Restaurant is a warm and friendly family orintated dining pub, providing excellent, good quality, home cooked food in an idyllic location - and there is free Wifi for customers! You are assured a warm welcome from Gary, Lesley and their team whenever you visit.
The Barend Bar & Restaurant makes a perfect setting to enjoy a traditional meal within a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
- The Restaurant is available for all manner of private functions with seating for up to 40 guests.
- Takeaway meals are available.
- Breakfasts and lunches available for groups by prior arrangement.
- Food is made with local produce.
- Bar snack menu always available.
- Friday night Quiz Night starts at 8.00pm - all welcome.
- Tutored whisky tastings on Sundays.
- Free Wifi available to customers.
The Bar has recently been refurbished with comfortable leather seating, a wood burning stove, pool table, darts board and Sky Sports.
Monday to Friday - Open from 4.00 pm
Weekends - Open from 4.00 pm
Tutored Malt Whisky Tastings
Try a malt from each of the four recognised whisky regions of Scotland, with two unusual and exceptional whiskies thrown in for good measure!
Usually on Sundays at 6.30pm but can be on any day by prior arrangement - tickets available from the Bar only £10.00 per person.
It is helpful to book in advance if you require a restaurant meal.
Telephone 01387 780644 or 07881581953
For further information click on this link.